This Cheesy Gluten Free & Keto Chicken Quesadilla Recipe can be Made in Under 20 Minutes!!! It’s Incredibly Easy to Make and Tastes Just Like a Traditional Mexican Style Quesadilla. The Low Carb and Keto Cheese Shell is a Perfect Fit for this Classic. You’ll Wonder Why you Haven’t Tried This Sooner! It Makes an Awesome On The Go Lunch or an Easy to Throw Together Dinner. It Would also Be Great for Parties Because it Can be Made Ahead an Reheated in Just a Few Minutes.
To make this Tasty Cheese Shelled Keto Chicken Quesadillas, your preheat oven to 400 F. Then, cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes.
Keto Chicken Quesadilla
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Total time 15 mins
Recipe type: Keto Mexican
Serves: 1 quesadilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 11/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Diced Tomato
- ? Cup Green Onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes. Pour off any extra oil as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Place the chicken over half of the cheese shell. Then add the sliced peppers, diced tomato and the chopped green onion. Fold the Cheese shell in half over the chicken and veggies. Press it firmly, then return it to the oven for another 4- 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Garnish with Chopped Fresh Basil, Parsley or Cilantro.
- Note: To reheat, preheat oven to 400 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes (if cold).