INGREDIENTSFor The Salad
- 1 large or 2 medium heads fresh romaine, chopped
- 2 lb. boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados, cut into large pieces
- 2 c. sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. diced red onion
For The Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or a teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine. Top with shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss.