Better-than-bakery chocolate muffins! These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Read on for tips on how to get soft, fluffy muffins every time, and the key ingredients that make this muffin recipe crafted for perfection. These double chocolate muffins are a very welcome recipe for a lazy morning. They’re entirely from scratch, but only take a few seconds to mix together, and the flavor is better than anything you can get out of a pre-packaged pouch.
- 1/2 cup canola oil vegetable oil would also work 120ml
- 1 cup granulated sugar 200g 200g
- 1/2 cup milk 120ml
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sour cream 150g 150g
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 240g 240g
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder 50g 50g
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips divided (340g) (I use a mix of mini and regular sized chips)
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and line 18 muffin cups with cupcake liners (or lightly grease and flour).
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, and milk. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well-combined.
- Gently fold in sour cream until just-combined.
- In separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
get full recipes : sugarspunrun.com