Have you ever had cream cheese chicken bundles low carb style? They are every bit as smooth and flavorful as the chicken bundles with puff pastry and cream of chicken soup you won’t feel like you’re missing out at all!
Creamy chicken bundles are traditionally made with a cream of chicken soup, wrapped in a puff pastry or crescent roll dough, and baked. These low carb chicken bundles are made with cream cheese, chicken, and a pop of dill and then wrapped in mozzarella dough and baked to golden perfection.
- 1 Recipe Stromboli Dough (click the link for recipe)
- 1 Cup Shredded Chicken
- 4 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1 Stalk Celery Diced
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Dried Dill Weed
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix chicken with cream cheese, yogurt, dill, onion, and celery.
- Make Stromboli Dough and divide the dough into 6 pieces.
- On parchment paper, roll each piece into an approximately 6 inch circle.
full recipes : mymontanakitchen.com