Neighbor presents! This crimson Velvet Banana Bread changed into made with love for my outstanding associates. It’s like banana bread and pink velvet cake all on the identical time. Plus it’s drizzled with white chocolate and sprinkled with Christmas cheer! What a delicious manner to mention I’m so happy you’re my neighbor.
- 2 red velvet cake mixes I used 2 (16.5 oz Duncan Hines red velvet cake mixes)
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 6 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces white candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Line five (eight” x 3 3/4″ x 2 half”) loaf pans with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray. Set apart.
- location first four ingredients in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on low for 20 seconds, then turn up pace to medium and mix for 2 mins. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour batter into loaf pans. Bake for forty minutes or till a toothpick inserted inside the middle comes out clean. allow cool.
- location candy melts in a microwave secure bowl. Microwave on high for 1-2 mins or till absolutely melted. Stir until easy. Pour into a clear plastic pastry bag. reduce the end off and drizzle melted sweet over the cooled bread. permit the candy melts set (approximately 20-half-hour).
- For a present, wrap in clean plastic wrap. Tie a bow round it and upload gift tag. store at room temperature for 24 hours or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.