Creamy cheesy spinach is rolled tight in soft fluffy dough to make these Spinach Dip Pinwheels a great appetizer for any party! You all should know by now that I can make any appetizer into a full meal. Like literally can live off of appetizers. There is something about having multiple options for one meal that just makes me smile inside. But that also just be the foodie who is constantly hungry talking as well. All you foodies know what I’m talking about.won’t stop!! I sees all the food and this mouth waters. To be honest, one of my favorite appetizers out there is anything that involves Spinach Dip, naturally who doesn’t! I also love pinwheels, whether they be tortilla or dough versions. Ugh, I just can’t get enough. I think that’s why I like parties so much because people always bring so many appetizers and I’m the girl off yonder with the 10 plates piled high no shame. Delicious creamy spinach dip wrapped up in soft dough make a delicious appetizer for any party!
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbs yeast
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2-3 cups flour
SPINACH FILLING :
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In bowl mix together your water and yeast and sit and let yeast proof for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once proofed add in your oil and sugar and stir.
- Next add in your flour 1 cup at a time until desired consistency is reached and turn out onto floured surface and knead dough until smooth.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and set in warm place to rise for about an hour.
full instructions : tornadoughalli.com