These buffalo onion rings are the easiest/quickest thing ever as well. All you need is three bowls and a baking sheet. One bowl with seasoned flour, one with panko mixed with hot sauce, and one filled with non dairy milked thickened by hot sauce and apple cider vinegar. Just dip, dip, double dip, and coat! Bake until brown and crispy then serve with your favorite dip.
I personally like an abundance of dips, but I think my favorite to dip these buffalo onion rings in is vegan blue cheese dressing mixed with hot sauce. It is so amazing! INGREDIENTS :
- 1 Large OnIon, a used Vadalia
- 1 C. Almond milk or non dairy milk of choice
- 3 tsp. Hot sauce, divided
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 C. All purpose flour
- 1/2-1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 C. Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel and slice the onion into slices about 1/3 inch thick. Then separate the rings. Set aside.
- Now take 3 medium or small mixing bowls. In the first bowl, combine the almond milk, 2 tsp. of the hot sauce(reserve the other 1 tsp.) and the apple cider vinegar. Whisk to combine. It will curdle and thicken, that is what you want. Let it sit for a few minutes while you get the rest of the breading ready.
full recipes : rabbitandwolves.com