- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
- 12 oz. bag Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24.75 oz. bag Reese’s milk chocolate peanut butter cups
- Mix butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Divide half the dough and spread it into the bottom of a 9×13′ glass baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Remove wax paper wraps from peanut butter cups.
- Layer peanut butter cups 4×6 for a total of 24 peanut butter cups.
- Press remaining cookie dough over top of the peanut butter cups.
- Bake at 350′ for about 35-40 minutes or until set.
for full recipes please see : completerecipes.com